Magic Scent 好评



CLICK这里回到产品销售页

 


Jacqueline Tan on sms 012-4092xxx (补充:她是用甜美纯真)
Hi Sarah, thanks for your sample. I never thought you will send me a free sample since one year time ago I complained about the lure perfume smell. When I first received the sample it was like, wow...so cute. Everything is in perfect condition, give me better confidence compared to the old one. I tried opening it and apply it on my neck and just take it easy as it mentioned in instructional manual by your professionals. I like the sweet smell, make me feel like a princess. Hehe...
I went clubbing on the same night. ( I applied on the morning, went to work, then back from work and straight to clubbing :P) And on the same night I get "successful result" on the guy I have "targeting" for so long. Hehe... I don't feel like telling in details but I think this message will help you and bring confidence to your client.
_________________________________________________________________

Tan R W on sms 012-5283xxx (补充:她是用活泼动人)
收到你的新香水sample了也试用了!在这里给你评价 吧!这次的香水(你说是帮助别人在工作上对你有好感)真的很喜欢它的味道,用了它感觉。我用了它不知道是不是心理作用,老板好像没有那么苛刻这样。我做错 了东西喔!她竟然说没关系以后小心点。之前她一定残我到天花板的!!哈哈哈哈哈。。。孩子平时不喜欢我也好像比较黏我这样。老公就没有什么发觉到变化,可 是那天他建议不用煮一家人出去吃东西,我不知道是巧合还是什么。可是感觉就蛮好的~期待这个香水为我带来和平时不一样的东西。我以后一定会再和你买其他口 味的。好坏喔故意只给我试一种口味~
 ________________________________________________________________

Click image to enlarge | 按图放大

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment