My Lovely :P | FAQs


1. After giving birth, is it possible for vagina to be restored like virgin size?
Vagina is a very stretchable organ, its muscle can even pass through an infant. After giving birth, reproductive canal may be in bad condition, loose, dry and has smelly discharge. After using My Lovely P, it may help you to tighten your vagina size, your partner may be very surprised!

2. Will vagina be loose after frequent sex?
Yes, its impossible for vagina to maintain the same size if you have frequent sex. The theory is like a rubber band, it may make it lose their elasticity. My Lovely P will help recovering vaginal muscle elasticity and rejunevate the muscle cells, make you feel like its just your first night!

3. In between intercourse, sometimes gas comes out from my vagina. It is very embarrassing, can I cure it with My Lovely P?
Yes, you can cure it. The gas comes out because of loosen vagina canal.

4. I have vaginitis, and cervical erosion, can I use My Lovely P?
You should use it more. My Lovely P has curing, replenish inflammation, and bacteria killing properties.

5. How many My Lovely P should I use and how long for it to take effect?
Detoxifying effect: It takes 5 minute to kill staphylococcus aureus, staphylococcus albus and bacterium coli up to 99.9%. It is a good prevention for all sort of gynecology problems. If you have gynecology problems, you may have a lot of discharge after 10 hours.
Tightening effect: If your problem is not that serious, you may feel tightened in first usage. It depends on individual.
My Lovely P: We suggest you to take 2 boxes of My Lovely P treatment, you will get one box of instant tightening for free. Instant Tightening is for maintaining and consolidate the tightening effect after 2 boxes of My lovely P detoxifying treatment although you may see very good results by just using My Lovely P treatment box.

6. Does it have any side effect? Will it have yoyo effect?
This product is mainly made of natural herbs, extracted by nano-techonology and advanced extracting techonology. It is formulated by scientific professionals as outer used female product. It can cover the whole vaginal canal up to cervix, detox the unwanted substances and contract vagina muscle. It also helps balance the hormonal and increase sexual lust. It won’t have any side effects.
My Lovely P can obviously enhance your sex life, prevent sexual disease and tighten vagina. Its effect is prolonged and not temporary.

7. What is My Lovely P main ingredients.
Please check it out here.

8. How  does My Lovely P looks like? How to use?
My lovely P treatment box consist of 5 syringes. After washing your hands, lie down on the bed and insert it into your vagina. Push the gel into your vagina will do.

9. I  had hysterectomy, can I use My Lovely P?
Its recommended to use My Lovely P, after hysterectomy. Internal gland secreting function will be decreased hence make vagina dry and causing discomfort. My Lovely P will greatly improve your sex life.

10. After give birth or miscarriage, when can I start using My Lovely P?
After give birth or miscarriage, there maybe injury to internal part, so its best recommended to use after 40 days.

11. I have pigmentation on face and bad skin texture especially around the eyes. During period I will feel extra painful and tired, can I use My Lovely P?
Yes, it might also be cured by using My Lovely P treatment.

12. How long can My Lovely P effect last?
My Lovely P effect can last for quite sometime but due to factors such as frequency of intercourse,gravity,ageing etc,it is recommended to use every 2 to 3 months for maintenance and health purpose.

13. Is My Lovely P effective for gynecology problems?
Yes, My Lovely P consists of natural herbs which has anti-bacterial properties.

14. Why there is discharge from my vagina after using My Lovely P?
Its normal, after using My Lovely P, the unwanted substances will be expelled out from vagina.

15. Why ichiness occurs after using My Lovely P?
When toxins expelling, it may irritate your outer vagina and cause some light ichiness. Just make sure you wash your outer vagina always and maintain cleanliness.

16. After using My Lovely P , I feel my vagina is painful like burning. Is it normal?
If you have vaginitis, cervical erosion or other injury you may feel burning pain. It is fine. If you feel too painful, stop using it for 2-3 days will do.

17. Can I use My Lovely P if I have passed menopause stage?
It’s a crucial period, your hormonal secreting will be greatly decrease, and reproductive canal will be shrunken and dry as well as your skin. If you don’t face this period correctly, its easy to affect your health status, and easily experience many gynecologic problems and discomfort. Using My Lovely P will help you to maintain your health and prevent gynecologic problems.

18. Compare to other same range products, what is My lovely P advantage?
Product typeFunction comparison
DetergentIt is focused on washing and cleaning but its not effective for anti-bacteria that causes gynecologic problems and will  not even tighten the vagina.
LiquidIt won’t have good effect cause the time it stays in the vagina is short. The liquid will flow out after a very short period of time.
Suppository or effervescent tabletsIt may easily cause injury to vagina and it can’t reach the cervix area. It has  no tightening effect and may affect sex life due to its strong smell.
Oral comsumption drugIt may cause side effects such as kidney,liver failure and injure internal organs.
Spray typeIt is for temporary effect and won’t have curing properties.
Stick typeIts easy to use and may bring temporary effect but it has side effect, not hygienic and may cause gynecologic problems.
SurgeryExpensive and risky, effect is not permanent.
InjectionPainful and not permanent. You need to get injection a few times and can’t perform by yourself.
Non-processed herbs pillIt is roughly processed and though the herbs inside can’t take effect. Women vagina can’t absorb the rough and raw herbs. This kind of product needs to add in some corrosive mineral for it to take effect. It will also cause serious injury and side effect.
Pill formVery little volume, you need to wait for it to melt before even absorb it. It can’t reach to the deepest part of vagina, unable to reach cervix area. It won’t be able to carry out good effect of killing bacteria and cleaning. Effect is very less or even none!
My Lovely P Treatment boxMy Lovely P Treatment Box is extracted by advanced technology. It is in nano-technology gel form, has good permeability and easy to be absorbed. Its volume is 5ml, in high concentration and sufficient enough to cover the whole vagina canal up to the cervix. It is easy to be use, not dry like other form. Good for maintaining the PH value, no side effect, no toxin and heavy metal ingredients. It has prolonged effect and can cure gynecologic problems. Compare to other products, My Lovely P can tighten vagina, detoxify, prevent dryness and anti-aging.
My Lovely P Instant TighteningMy Lovely P Instant Tightening is processed by advanced and high tech method. Extractions from natural herbs have very stable particles at 10000 to 40000 units. It ensures women vagina can absorb the essence and the herbs goodness with no unwanted residue remains in the vagina. It is very effective and fast.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment