MomoMiya - 03

1) MoMo: I got scholarship this sem, let's go celebrate!
MiYa: Wow! So great!
2) MiYa: I've always wanted to go theme park.
MoMo: No problem! Everything on me, you no need to bring even a single cent! Let's enjoy!

1) MiYa: Wow! The theme park look awesome!
2) MiYa: So many choices, I want to play all of them!
MoMo: All of them?!
3) MoMo: Each session cost 150, total will be...

1) MoMo: Luckily got package for all rides...only 300+
2) MoMo: Come! Let's go!

1) MiYa: Wah..I'm so tired after all these...let's go eat!
MoMo: Tired?! We just finish one ride...
2) MiYa: But I'm so tired and hungry...you willing to let me suffer like this?
MoMo: No...no...let's go eat something... 
3) MoMo: Package pass wasted...













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment